The Lord answered and said, “Write the vision and make it plain upon the tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
We pray for each of these:
Genesis 11:6 · And the Lord said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.
Acts 2:1 · “When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place” being in agreement, having group unity, having one mind and purpose in each of its occurrences shows a harmony leading to action.
· Proverbs 29:18 · “Where there is no vision, the people perish . . . prophetic vision or revelation cast off restraint but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
· Dominion Holy Ghost Deliverance Tabernacle has Vision! People that do not have Vision are people that cast off restraint.
Daniel 10:1-2 · The time of the Vision: December 18, 1995, Midnight. Daniel had an understanding of the Vision. God has given Pastor Kennith Lawrence a Vision!
Daniel 10:7 · “And I, Daniel, alone saw the Vision.” And it is great! What is not a part of the Vision will flee from what it is: people, devil and things.
· The Vision has its appointed time.
· The Vision shall speak.
· The Vision will not lie.
· The Vision has integrity.
· Though it tarries, wait for it. Delay.
· The Vision is coming to pass certainly.
·Reaching out to the hopeless, prisons, jails, streets, hospitals, homes, nursing homes, youth and the hungry in Lubbock, Texas. This church is the church of the Lord Jesus Christ! It shall build homes for the homeless, feed the hungry, heal the sick, prosper the poor and raise the dead.
Acts 4:29-30 · The church prayed for all boldness to be put in the people of God that come into Dominion to stand against sin, threats, speak the Word, and that signs and wonders may be done in the name of thy Holy Child Jesus.
1 Corinthians 12:3-10 · The church must believe in the gifts. The Spirit of God must be respected in the church.
· No man can say that Jesus is the Lord except by the Holy Ghost. People in office must be filled with the Holy Ghost with evidence ~ literally: realization.
· God hath set some in the church: Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Miracles, Gifts of healing, helps, government, diversities and tongues.
· The church must have all things in common Acts 4:34
· There is no lack among any of them. Acts 5:38
· This cannot be the work of men. It will come to naught. Acts 8:15
· Pray that they may receive the Holy Ghost. Matthew 26:35-39
· Outreach and Missions: helping the hungry, thirsty, strangers, naked, sick, jailed and prisoners. This church will minister to the need of God and to people right here in Lubbock, Texas. Pray to the Lord for guidance. Isaiah 10:27
· The church will have a choir.
· The choir will be anointed with an anointing to anoint people with worship and praises.
· This will be done by the following:
o Fasting and praying will be required.
o Fast one day a week.
o Will pray in every service for 30 minutes.
o Those in office will be required to fast and pray.
o All officers will be tithe payers. (Malachi 3:10)
o Absolutely NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO WHATSOEVER! (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)